We need help assessing the effectiveness of charities. As a researcher you will be vetting charitable organisations from all over the world on their ability to strategize, the quality of their program execution, and their engagement with research. Furthermore, you’ll assess whether their ethical standards are up to par. By vetting these organisations you help Kinder to inform potential donors on the performance of charitable organisations and thereby bring the nonprofit sector to a higher level.
We are looking for people with a background in social sciences. We need critical and analytical minds who are not afraid of questioning long held beliefs, and want to push forward towards a better world. Onwards and upwards, so to speak.
Do you possess the following traits?:
- Fluent in Dutch and profound in English;
- an experienced research analyst (or excited to become one);
- in possession of good time management skills;
- willing to speak your mind;
- definitely not afraid to ask questions;
- available 4 to 8 hours a week (or more).
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working possible
- Office in the heart of Amsterdam
- Modest volunteer remuneration
- Snacks included