Scan me or visit www.deedmob.com/o/Bite-Back/opportunities/general-board-member/48414 to join
SummaryWe are looking for general board members to strengthen the board of and to ensure that various activities of the organization run smoothly.
To strengthen the board of the Bite Back Foundation and to ensure the smooth running of various activities of the organization, we are looking for one or more general board members.
GENERAL BOARD MEMBER (unpaid)
The minimum time commitment for this position is 5 hours per week. The position will first be filled as a candidate board member.
What are you going to do?
Within Bite Back we currently have three campaign teams (for the Milking Out, Dolfinariumvrij Nederland and the fish campaign) led by a campaign coordinator and four portfolios: regional groups & campaigns, editing, branding & products and objections & letters.
As general board member:
- you act on behalf of the board as a point of contact for and are you involved in one or more campaign teams or are you responsible for one or more portfolios and you are involved in the various tasks within these portfolios.
- you participate in digital newsletters, the donor magazine, press releases, objections and letters to the editor.
- you contribute ideas and decisions about the policy, vision and strategy of the foundation.
In addition to the above activities, it is possible to take on more tasks, for example press information or giving interviews.
The work can be performed from home.
What do we ask?
- Full agreement with the objectives of our organization and drive to work towards them.
- Management experience is an advantage.
- Good managerial and communication skills.
- Enthusiasm, active thinking and cooperation.
- Able to work well in a team as well as independently.
- Able to work several times a week.
The board members of the foundation work from home and have regular online contact with each other. Consultations almost always take place online.