Scan me or visit www.deedmob.com/o/Bite-Back/opportunities/researcher-vissencampagne/45125 to join
SummaryA campaign team is currently working on a report for the fish campaign. That report will form the basis for the campaign. Will you help?
WHO ARE YOU?
- You would like to volunteer your time for an animal rights organization.
- You want to know more about fishing, fishing and aquaculture.
- You are good at looking up information and reading (scientific) reports (also in English).
- You have language skills and are good at writing an informative, Dutch text.
- You can work with citation.
- You can work independently.
- You are available for at least two to four hours a week for a few months.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ?
A campaign team is currently working on a report for the fish campaign. That report will form the basis for the campaign. Guidelines have been drawn up and a table of contents with sub-topics has been drawn up. As a researcher you work out a chapter with a number of sub-topics of the report. To do this, you search for available, reliable information and write the text for the chapter. Ultimately, the report must become one whole. Good consultation and a willingness to adjust things is therefore necessary. Communication is via Skype, Slack and Google Drive.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
This vacancy is an opportunity to invest your time in an animal rights organization and thus form a voice for the animals. You gain a lot of new knowledge through your own research and the input of others. You can just work from home.
WILL YOU HELP?
Do you feel called upon to strengthen our campaign team? Do you want to know more? Please contact Chantal van der Ende-Appel (volunteer coordinator of the Bite Back Foundation) via email: firstname.lastname@example.org .