social media employee
Scan me or visit www.deedmob.com/o/Bite-Back/opportunities/social-media-employee/45908 to join
SummaryAlways wanted to work for an animal rights organization and good at social media and communication? Gladly!
Who are you?
- You would like to volunteer your time for an animal rights organization.
- You are good at the Dutch language and you like to write (creative) texts.
- You can work independently and have good communication skills.
- Facebook, Twitter and Instagram are not unknown to you.
- You can do this at different times of the week.
What are you going to do?
- Writing and posting social media messages on the general Bite Back channels.
- Posting submitted texts on the general Bite Back social media channels.
- Developing a social media plan.
- Managing a content calendar.
- Monitoring reactions and responding where necessary and possible.
- Liaise with editors and campaign coordinators.
What do we offer?
You can invest your free time in an animal rights organization by doing something you love and making a difference to the animals. You work from home, but you are also welcome at our office in Utrecht.
Will you help us?
Would you like to join our team of volunteers? And does your profile (approximately) match this description? Do not hesitate to send a message with your motivation and background information to firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you would first like to know more about this volunteer position, please contact Chantal van der Ende-Appel (volunteer coordinator of the Bite Back Foundation), tel. 06-81694419, email email@example.com .