Neighbor wanted the Pijp / Rivierenbuurt
Are you an enthusiastic and pleasant (not a carer) neighbor who can help us to form a group in the Pijp / Rivierenbuurt in Zuid? Then we are looking for you!
Neighborhood Circle brings neighborhood residents together who need to get to know more people from their neighborhood and want to expand their network. A neighborhood circle coach and volunteer (also a local resident) coach and guide the group in the process of group formation, reciprocity, and anchoring in the neighborhood.
What do we do?
- Under a 'cup of coffee' the group gets to know each other better and everyone from each other discovers where their strengths lie.
- A pleasant way to bring the group together is, for example, to eat together in their own neighborhood or another activity.
- As a volunteer, you attend weekly meetings and seek collaboration with each other in the group and with the neighborhood. Equivalence is important.
- Together with the group you look for forms to establish and maintain contact with each other. For example through telephone circle, Whatsapp or Facebook
What do you get in return?
- Give something back to society.
- Contact your neighbors
- Volunteer allowance
- Training and guidance