Scan me or visit www.deedmob.com/o/Cardia-Landscheiding-1/opportunities/Kitchen-assistant/18929 to join
SummaryOur chef can use extra help every day to prepare a tasty and pleasant meal. Do you like to gain experience in the kitchen? Welcome!
What are you going to do?
· You help the cook prepare the meals.
· You proportion the meals.
· You walk with the serving of meals on the floors.
· You keep the workplace clean.
· You work in the kitchen.
Knowledge, experience and expertise
- You have knowledge of products and hygienic protocols.
- You are independent, but you can also collaborate with colleagues.
- You have affinity with the target group of the elderly and have good communication skills.
- You are patient and you can empathize with others.
- You are flexible and you can improvise.
Where do you work?
Cardia is an elderly care organization with short lines of communication. We are organized on a small scale. As a result, our clients and employees feel personally known. Our employees are knowledgeable and work with pleasure and inspiration. We have four locations for living, care and welfare in the Haaglanden region. We also offer home care and services. We offer people-oriented care based on our Christian and Planetree values.
- At Cardia you can count on a pleasant working atmosphere with pleasant colleagues and volunteers, guidance from an employee in the workplace, a listening ear. Regular (progress) interviews in which we discuss, among other things, what you would like to develop / become proficient in.
- After your probationary period, you will receive a volunteer agreement with all sorts of fun "benefits" such as a volunteer pass from the Municipality of The Hague, a present on your birthday, the annual volunteer thank-you day in Land Separation and training in various areas.
- When you do volunteer work with us, we pay travel costs and you enjoy a nice meal in the living room.