What are you going to do?
• You visit a resident once a week / two weeks.
• You have a nice chat.
• You have an eye for the other person's needs.
• You signal if something is wrong and you discuss this with care.
• You motivate and stimulate the resident.
• You will receive (if necessary) coaching from a professional employee.
• An eye for the needs of the residents and have an affinity with them.
• being able to take decisions independently and with good communication skills.
- At Cardia you can count on a pleasant working atmosphere with pleasant colleagues and volunteers, guidance from an employee in the workplace, a listening ear. Regular (progress) discussions in which we discuss, among other things, what you would like to develop / become proficient in.
- You get a volunteer agreement, after your probationary period, with all sorts of nice “benefits” such as a volunteer pass from the Municipality of The Hague, a present on your birthday, the annual volunteer thank you day in Land Separation and training in various areas.
- When you do volunteer work with us, we pay travel expenses, coffee and tea and a soup with your lunch.
Have you become enthusiastic and do you recognize yourself in the profile? Mail or call Hannah den Hartogh, Volunteer Coordinator Land Separation: Hdhartogh@cardia.nl or 070-3399263 (Mon and Thu present).