We are looking for volunteers for the Animal Ambulance Groningen
The Animal Ambulance Groningen is an association for helping sick and injured animals and collecting dead animals. In addition to the ambulance work, the association also provides cremations and funerals for animals.
We are looking for
Decisive people who are quick being able to switch and act in special situations. You keep an overview, you are self-managing and you know how to approach. Do you want to dedicate yourself at least one day a week to the Animal Ambulance? Call or mail us!
- A first aid course for animals.
- A varied position.
- A fun and versatile team of people with a heart for animals.
- A staff outing / drink or dinner a few times a year.
What are the tasks?
- Retrieving sick and injured animals with the animal ambulance.
- Taking sick and injured animals to the vet or specialized shelter.
- Collecting, identifying and depositing dead animals.
- Work in the control room.
- Various organizational tasks.
- Household tasks that Keep the Groningen animal ambulance going.
What qualities and skills do we like?
- Reliable and flexible
- Self-directing and decisive
- You keep overview in special situations.
- You loves teamwork.
What is an advantage?
- You have a driver's license. Needless to say, we do find it handy.
What's more important
- As a volunteer you will receive an internal education. You are also required to follow a shortened First Aid course that will be reimbursed.
- You remain a volunteer at the Animal Ambulance Groningen for at least 1 year.
- Because it is specialized work, you will receive one-off intensive training period of 4 services per week for 6 weeks. After the training period you can choose the number of days a week in consultation.