Marine animals such as dolphins and whales help in South Africa
Global Spirit, volunteering abroad with animals.
Project: Volunteering Marinelife Adventure in beautiful South Africa: The main objective of this project is to work on nature conservation to support marine life, in particular whales and dolphins.
We are looking for volunteers for this great project.
The activities are very varied and can include:
- Going along with dolphin and whale eco-watching trips You can see many marine animals on these trips;
- Identifying the Humpback dolpins (including assisting with data collection during boat trips;
- Assisting with the marine mammal stranding program;
- Assisting with observations of seals in the estuaries on behavior, among other things;
- Assisting on boat trips in monitoring the seal colony;
- Twice a week beach surveys for various research projects;
- Assisting the penguin rescue center;
- Assisting with a bird survey;
- And a whole lot more (look for more information on our website www.globalspirit.nl)
You work 5 days a week and at the weekend you are free to explore the beautiful surroundings.
Requirements are: minimum age of 18 years, 17 years in consultation, being able to communicate in English, wanting to be committed to nature conservation and being outdoors.
Accommodation: You stay in the nice volunteer house near the beach, shops and restaurants. The meals are provided.
For more information about this project: https://www.globalspirit.nl/project-gs21maza-marine-adventure-in-zuid-afrika/
For more information about volunteering abroad and other great animal projects:
Global Spirit is an organization that has been committed to animal rescue centers and nature organizations abroad for 15 years. These nature organizations mainly consist of projects for animal welfare and nature conservation. By sending volunteers they are not only helped financially, but also by manpower. Without this help, some projects can no longer even exist. And that would be a great pity. These projects perform very important work for now and for the future.