Kickstart a sustainability community
Durability. People all over the world are eager to get started. It starts at people's homes, but there is also everything possible in their environment. If only they knew how ... Maybe you have it in you to get this green train moving.
IVN Natuureducatie is launching the 'A Sustainable Year' calendar in August. Full of information and tips on sustainability, beautiful nature photos and a number of challenges. It is nice if people start working with this calendar, but alone is only that way. That is why you as a trainee will help set up a vibrant community around this calendar. This is how you create the vibe "we do this together!".
- As a trainee you will set up an online community for at least 500 people. The kickstart for it is Sustainability Day on 10 October 2019. You set up a promotional campaign and you implement it.
- You help organize a national IVN event about the link between nature and sustainability. The event is for calendar users and IVN members who are working on sustainability. The event takes place at the end of January and the trainees run the day.
Start day is 7 September 2019, end day 1 February 2020. You work weekly on Wednesday morning, from 11 September (except 2 October), 4 hours a day. Each week you spend approximately 2 hours on training, development or site visits. The sustainability event will take place on 25 January.
- Location: Ubbergen (near Nijmegen)
- National starting and closing meeting on 7-9-2019 and 1-2-2020
- Working days mainly on Wednesday morning
- Project manager for more info: Alina Salomon, IVN Nature Education, firstname.lastname@example.org, 06-49665132
The Green traineeship gives you
- a unique opportunity to gain knowledge and experience at a national green organization
- professional guidance and personal guidance from a mentor
- collaborate with a group of 10 trainees
- relevant training and workshops;
- an upgrade of your network;
- a creative environment where you can discover and deploy your talent;
- the ability to turn ideas into implementation;
- a financial allowance of € 2 per hour and a travel allowance.
- A Green Traineeship participation certificate and a reference letter (on request)
So are you
- Between 16 and 30 years old?
- Available from 7-9-2019 to 1-2-2020 (± 6 hours per week)?
- Ready to start on a community?
Then sign up! Then you will be called for an intake interview by the project leader of IVN Alina Salomon.
About Groen Traineeship
You can find general information about the Green Traineeship on www.groentraineeship.nl.
The registration for block 2 is open! Register quickly for the Green Traineeship that suits you.