Creative and critical pioneers of the IVN Youth Think Tank
Why use your fresh look, critical notes and creative bubbles to solve one problem, if you can solve several? IVN Natuureducatie in Midden-Limburg sees various challenges in its environment and would like to tackle them together with a group of trainees. Consider involving people in nature, their own environment and the climate. In the first instance, this is a group of trainees, later hopefully a youth think tank that is ready for the future.
In addition to a volunteer allowance, you make contacts in the professional field, you receive training and workshops and you work on your own development and a greener CV.
Of course you can only give good advice if you have been able to view everything from close by. That is why you visit IVN volunteer departments in the region so that you can try out different types of nature-oriented volunteer work and meet the volunteers. Then you think together about questions such as:
- What do young people (you) think about how nature-oriented volunteering is organized?
- How can you make it attractive for people to volunteer (more often)?
- How do you make a think tank interesting for young people? What should it look like?
Are you eager to prepare an organization for the future? Then register as a critical and creative pioneer of the IVN Youth Think Tank.
- Location: Roermond, with trips in this beautiful area
- National starting and closing meeting on 7-9-2019 and 1-2-2020
- Working days mainly on Wednesdays (10:00 - 16:00)
- Project manager for more info: Cindy Nordhausen, IVN Limburg, firstname.lastname@example.org , 06-5185 3607
The Green traineeship gives you
- a unique opportunity to gain knowledge and experience at a national green organization;
- professional guidance and personal guidance from a mentor;
- collaborating with a group of around 10 trainees;
- relevant training and workshops;
- an upgrade of your network;
- a creative environment where you can discover and deploy your talent;
- the ability to turn ideas into implementation;
- a financial allowance of € 2 per hour and a travel allowance;
- A Green Traineeship participation certificate and a reference letter (on request).
So are you
- Between 16 and 30 years old?
- Available from 7-9-2019 to 1-2-2020 (± 8 hours per week)?
- Ready to pioneer?
Then sign up! Then you will be called for an intake interview by the IVN Limburg project leader, Cindy Nordhausen. You can register until Monday 26 August 2019.
About IVN Nature Education
As a national non-profit organization, IVN is committed to a green, healthy and sustainable Netherlands. We do this by bringing nature into people's hearts. We let young and old actively experience how fun, educational, healthy and important nature is. Our 150 professionals, 25,000 members and 170 volunteer departments organize nature activities, courses and campaigns. We focus on four key themes: Child & nature, Nature in the neighborhood, Nature & recreation and Nature & health. IVN is convinced that knowledge of and involvement with nature stimulates sustainable action.
About Groen Traineeship
You can find general information about the Green Traineeship on www.groentraineeship.nl.
The registration for block 2 is open! Register quickly for the Green Traineeship that suits you.