Greenteam from the north
High in the north, in a vast land of fields and villages, is the start of your adventure. In Oosterbierum they want to get started with biodiversity. The villagers have already thought about possibilities and a subsidy has been requested, but now the phase of making choices and implementing plans is coming. And that is exactly where you will work as a trainee. You go:
- Look at the different plans as an advisor. Which plans fit this environment? Who do we need to consult to get that done?
- Roll up your sleeves yourself. For example, making and hanging nest boxes.
- Sometimes jobs are too big to do yourself. You may use organization skills for that. You organize days when, for example, you plant trees with volunteers or children from the school.
So if you feel like a hands-on project where you can use a lot of creativity and different skills, you give up! And do you still feel like a beginner in that regard, but would you like to help with biodiversity? Then sign up. There is plenty of room to learn.
- Location: Oosterbierum
- National starting and closing meeting on 7-9-2019 and 1-2-2020
- Working days mainly on Wednesday
- Project manager for more info: Martijn Broekman, Landscape Management Friesland, 0512-383800
The Green traineeship gives you
- a unique opportunity to gain knowledge and experience at a national green organization
- professional guidance and personal guidance from a mentor
- collaborate with a group of 10 trainees
- relevant training and workshops;
- an upgrade of your network;
- a creative environment where you can discover and deploy your talent;
- the ability to turn ideas into implementation;
- a financial allowance of € 2 per hour and a travel allowance.
- A Green Traineeship participation certificate and a reference letter (on request)
So are you
- Between 16 and 30 years old?
- Available from 7-9-2019 to 1-2-2020 (± 8 hours per week)?
- Ready to tackle the climate problem?
Then sign up! Then you will be called for an intake interview by Friesland Martijn Broekman, the landscape management project manager
You can find general information about the Green Traineeship on www.groentraineeship.nl.
The preproposal for block 3 is open! The projects will be announced at the end of March.