Roll up your sleeves for biodiversity
You see it more and more in the news: insects are not doing well in the Netherlands. And no matter how nice it is that you put a secondary plant on your balcony, sometimes you just want to do more. The Vlinderstichting gives a group of Trainees the opportunity to really go for it. The Vlinderstichting knows in which areas what must be done to give many different butterflies and animals a chance. Well it is a lot of work if you do that with a few people, but luckily help comes ...
As a trainee you organize at least one event in which you, together with Geocachers, make a piece of nature completely biodiversity proof. You will collaborate with the people who manage an area, make a plan and of course roll up your sleeves yourself. A project for real approachers. Do you recognize yourself in that? Then sign up quickly.
Super gift bonus: you come to places in nature where you are normally not allowed or not allowed.
- Location: Wageningen, with outings in beautiful nature reserves in the Netherlands
- National starting and closing meeting on 7-9-2019 and 1-2-2020
- Working days mainly on Mondays
- Project leader or mentor for me info: Milou van Silfhout, Butterfly Foundation, milou.vansilfhout @ vlinderstichting.nl, 0317-467346
The Green traineeship gives you
- a unique opportunity to gain knowledge and experience at a national green organization
- professional guidance and personal guidance from a mentor
- collaborate with a group of 10 trainees
- relevant training and workshops;
- an upgrade of your network;
- a creative environment where you can discover and deploy your talent;
- the ability to turn ideas into implementation;
- a financial allowance of € 2 per hour and a travel allowance.
- A Green Traineeship participation certificate and a reference letter (on request)
So are you
- Between 16 and 30 years old?
- Available from 7-9-2019 to 1-2-2020 (± 8 hours per week)?
- Ready to tackle the climate problem?
Then sign up! Then you will be called for an intake interview by the project leader of the Vlinderstichting Ineke Radstaat.
General information about the Green Traineeship can be found at www.groentraineeship.nl.