FOMO-team: do all the fun stuff
Fight your FOMO with the Groen Traineeship program team
Why choose if you can also get everything? And that is possible. Get involved with the national program team of the Groen Traineeship. There you can:
- Make your inner traveler happy. You cross the Netherlands to visit various Traineeship projects. There you make fun videos or other cool content that you can use to show other young people what a Green Trainee does.
- Let your creative talents flow in coming up with original ways to get as many young people as possible to hear from the Green Traineeship.
- Release the organization animal in you. Help organize a national event for more than 150 participants in June 2020.
- Make your critical voice heard. You investigate what the Trainees think of the Green Traineeship and how we can improve it further.
So you have a lot to choose from, you can fully deposit on one part, but you will get a unique look behind the scenes of a national project.
In short: your commitment
Choose or participate in everything.
- Event team. They organize the national day. Creating the program, arranging the right people for it, location, catering and logistics. And that all within the budget.
- Test team. They travel to the other projects. If you are curious about which they are, take a look at the rest of the offer on the website. For the projects you ask for the uncensored opinion. You use this to make advice for improving the Green Traineeship.
- Promotional squad. The ambassadors of the Green Traineeship. You visit the projects to collect content so that we can show as many people as possible how fun and educational the Green Traineeship is. But you also think about the promotion strategy and visit schools and organizations. A nice complete picture so.
In short: your impact
You ensure that the Green Traineeship gets even better every day. And that the Trainees look back on it as one of the best choices of their lives (to raise the bar just as nicely).
About 8 hours a week. The fixed working day is on Friday in Amsterdam at IVN Natuureducatie at the office. But if you visit other projects, you also go to other places in the Netherlands, and perhaps on another day.
What do we offer?
The Green Traineeship gives you
- a unique opportunity to gain knowledge and experience at a national project organization in the field of nature, education and sustainability;
- professional guidance;
- collaborate with a group of 10 trainees
- relevant training and workshops;
- an upgrade of your network;
- a creative environment where you can discover and deploy your talent;
- the ability to turn ideas into implementation;
- a volunteer allowance of max. 170 per month or travel allowance.
So are you:
- Between 16 and 30 years old?
- Ready to increase your impact?
- Available from 01-02-2020 to 20-06-2020 (± 8 per week)?
Then sign up quickly!
Wanne Roetemeijer, firstname.lastname@example.org , 06-51694035
General information about the Green Traineeship can be found at www.groentraineeship.nl.