Looking for pillars for climate courses
Walk with the climate march, do as many packs as possible without packaging or on holiday by bike instead of the plane. Sustainability is a verb! But the mountain of information about what is or isn't good for the world is sometimes quite large. If only there was a way to properly inform people and show them what they can do themselves….
Well you can. Or well. Not yet, but almost. In 2019, a group of Trainees developed a course on climate change. Packed with good information, step-by-step help in being sustainable and attention for the mental aspect. Pretty awesome, if we say so ourselves. But now part 2: giving the course at locations throughout the Netherlands. That will happen in 2020 and you can help with that.
In short: your commitment
You are a mainstay for the trainers who are going to give the climate course and the departments of IVN Nature Education who want to offer this course. And that goes like this:
- February: you get to know the climate course and make other people as enthusiastic as you are. Good luck? Then you look together with the IVN departments that want to give the course what they need and make a customized plan.
- March: you design a train-the-trainers day (March 28 in Utrecht) where 20 IVN trainers are trained. And you evaluate the pilot course so that we can learn from it again.
- April: you visit IVN departments throughout the country and are their mainstay in setting up the course. Including 2 local climate excursions.
- June: you are at the implementation of the climate course. You can also enjoy the results of all that preparation. Very nice.
In short: your impact
You help IVN departments set up and organize a new climate course. In this way you help raise awareness about climate change and you help participants to take action.
Fixed working day Wednesday 10 am to 4 pm in Nijmegen from 1 February 2020 to the end of June
What do we offer?
The Green Traineeship gives you
- a unique opportunity to gain knowledge and experience at a national project organization in the field of nature, education and sustainability;
- professional guidance;
- collaborate with a group of 10 trainees
- relevant training and workshops;
- an upgrade of your network;
- a creative environment where you can discover and deploy your talent;
- the ability to turn ideas into implementation;
- A volunteer allowance of max. 170 euros per month or travel allowance.
So are you:
- Between 16 and 30 years old?
- Ready to increase your impact?
- Available from 01-02-2020 to 20-06-2020 (± 8 per week)?
Then sign up quickly!
Alina Salomon firstname.lastname@example.org 06-49665132
About Groen Traineeship
You can find general information about the Green Traineeship on www.groentraineeship.nl.
The preproposal for block 3 is open! The projects will be announced at the end of March.