Nature Impact Days – Boost de biodiversiteit!
** This Green Traineeship is in Dutch. Sometimes your browser wants to translate the text into English. If so, check your browser settings and set it to Dutch, you will see the original Dutch text **
Activate as many young people as possible together with the project team to make a concrete contribution to the conservation of biodiversity.
What is Nature Impact Days?
Nature Impact Days is an activity campaign for and by young people. Our mission is to work with as many young people as possible in 25 places in South Holland to boost nature and biodiversity. For example in a food forest, on a nature island or in a Tiny Forest in the middle of the city. We do this by organizing nature jobs for young people at these special green locations.
By participating in the Nature Impact Days:
Do you make a positive difference to nature and biodiversity
You come to special places in nature
You will learn more about nature and volunteering
Meet other young people
Discover which beautiful green initiatives exist
So, do you have a green heart and 1001 ideas how you can enthuse and activate others to make a concrete contribution to nature and biodiversity? Then join our team!
Check out our website natureimpactdays nl and follow us on Instagram: NatureImpactDays
In short: your commitment
Organizing the Nature Impact Days, together with other trainees and 25 local green organizations in South Holland. The activities include:
● Enrich the campaign plan with your creative ideas!
● Devise, organize and implement nature jobs with local green organizations
● Communication and recruitment among young people, including via Social Media
The traineeship starts on February 27 and ends on June 30. In these months you will work on the campaign on average 1 day a week. Tuesday is the fixed working day. At the office in Delft or Rijswijk or online.
Delft, Rijswijk and online.
What do we offer?
The Green Traineeship at the Nature Impact Days gives you:
● a unique opportunity to gain knowledge and experience at IVN Nature Education and De Groene Motor
● professional guidance by an IVN project leader and mentor;
● collaborate with a group of 10 trainees
● relevant training courses and workshops; for example about (online) community building, design thinking and social media.
● knowledge and information about subjects related to nature (management) and biodiversity
● an upgrade of your green network,
● a creative environment where you can discover and use your talent;
● the ability to convert ideas into implementation;
● a travel allowance.
So are you:
● Between 16 and 27 years old?
● Ready to increase your impact?
● Available on (most) Tuesdays from February 27, 2021 to June 30, 2021?
● And do you have about 6 hours a week?
Then sign up quickly!
Questions? Sign Up? Send us a message via Deedmob!
Marije van der Kruk, The Green Motor
Dylan Haanappel, IVN Nature Education
The project and Covid-19 measures
The Covid-19 measures will have an impact on the project, for example on how we work together (online and offline) and with how many people we can meet during the Nature Impact Days. We follow the developments and adjust the project to what is possible!
You can find general information about the Green Traineeship at www.groentraineeship.nl.