Volunteer Trade Shop
The Humanitas Ruilwinkel Kerkrade focuses on groups of people who are involved in one way or another with social exclusion. Central to the store is the meeting point where people can drink a cup of coffee and tea and thus come into contact with each other in a natural way.
You don't need any money in the exchange shop; buying and selling is done with a point system. About 4,300 people are members of the store for free. In this way they can exchange goods, products and services with each other.
At the moment there is room for expansion in our team of volunteers. Do you enjoy working in a multi-cultural store and helping customers, then we are looking for you to strengthen our team as:
VOLUNTARY STORE M / F
· Helping our customers at the collection desk and sales counter
· Taking care of the coffee / tea for our customers
· Arranging the articles
· All common cleaning and cleaning activities
What we ask:
· Working from the values of Humanitas
· Customer service
· Being able to work well together in a multicultural group
· Being motivated
What do you get in return:
· Challenging and interesting work in your free time
· Member of a dynamic organization
· Periodic (compulsory) training courses that apply to the target group
· Accidents and liability insurance
· Travel and expense allowance, no reimbursement of (possible) parking costs
Are you interested:
Then let us hear from you. Send your response and resume to mail: email@example.com . Do you have a question first? Feel free to contact the manager of the swap shop Sandra Mertens, who can be reached under number 045-8510222.
Humanitas is for people who want to change something about their situation with the help of a volunteer.
Every year more than 25,000 well-trained volunteers offer free support to more than 70,000 participants.
Humanitas values: maintaining control over your own life, living together on the basis of equality, taking responsibility for yourself and for someone else, working in a demand-oriented way: looking at what is going on in society and adapting activities accordingly.