Kinder charity assessments
We need help assessing the effectiveness of charities. As a researcher you will be vetting charitable organisations from all over the world on their ability to strategise, the quality of their program execution, and their engagement with research. Furthermore, you'll assess whether their ethical standards are up to par. We use a two step vetting framework. The first step takes around 30 minutes per organisation and only needs a small amount of instruction. The second stage is more in-depth and would require an additional training session at the Kinder office or via a video call.
Do you posses the following traits?
- Excellent command of the English language (speaking Dutch is a plus);
- An experienced research analyst (or excited to become one);
- Willing to speak your mind;
- Definitely not afraid to ask questions;
- Available 2 hours a week (or more!).
By vetting with Kinder you help inform potential donor on the performance of charitable organisations and thereby bring the non-profit sector to a higher level. Do you have a background in social sciences? Do you have a critical and analytical mind and are you not afraid of questioning long held beliefs, and want to push forward towards a better world? Join Kinder!
What we expect from Kinder volunteers:
- You are willing to have regular consultations (mostly online) with the rest of the team;
- You communicate clearly about your expectations and availability;
- You are eager to learn new skills but also to share your talents and experience with others.
What we offer:
- A good feeling knowing that you are using your talents and time to help make the world a better place;
- An experience worth mentioning on your resume;
- Flexible working hours (helping out when it works best for you);
- Remote (international) working possible;
- If you join us in our office in the heart of Amsterdam snacks are included;
- Invites for all Kinder events and team parties!