The ME / CFS Stichting Nederland is committed to strengthening the position of patients with ME / CFS (chronic fatigue syndrome). We focus on ALL ME / CFS patients. Regardless of the severity of their ...
We are looking for a volunteer who has an affinity with web design and web management to track changes on our website (Wordpress).
You maintain our websites and ensure that they are technically up to date. You add content and keep the sites technically in order.
In principle, you can simply do everything online at home. Occasionally it may happen that we meet together at the office in Hilversum to discuss or try something out.
You do not need to have completed training in web management and web design. As long as you have a good dose of knowledge and especially like it. That is the most important.
Working hours: to be completed and in consultation
Training method and guidance: in consultation
We do this by:
- Aiming for broad recognition and recognition of ME / CFS as a very serious disabling physical disease
- offering (a platform for) contact with fellow sufferers
- Contribute with progress towards the cure of ME / CFS
- as a knowledge center for ME / CFS to contribute to the sharing of information, knowledge and experience
- contribute from our network to scientific research aimed at the cure of ME / CFS.
For this we focus on ME / CFS patients, their family members and relatives, healthcare professionals and policymakers. We continuously work to achieve our goals with dedication, independence, integrity and an open attitude. We have an inclusive, positive basic attitude. We look at what can still be done and what can be improved. We are optimistic and enjoy our work. Our bottle is always half full and never half empty.
Representing interests, offering fellow sufferers contact and providing information