The ME / CFS Stichting Nederland is committed to strengthening the position of patients with ME / CFS (chronic fatigue syndrome). We focus on ALL ME / CFS patients. Regardless of the severity of their ...
Volunteer IT network management
We are a small organization. As a network administrator, you maintain our small computer network and ensure that all data is safe and available everywhere with the volunteers in the country and in the office. You keep the hardware and software up to date, install new hardware and updates from time to time and ensure a problem-free and secure transfer of data.
The work is certainly not so complex that you have to be a professional network administrator for this. As long as you know a little about it and enjoy working with computers and can make sure that everything runs smoothly.
You can do most of it online from home, but occasionally you will also come to our office in Hilversum and arrange things there and just to chat and have a cup of coffee with us.
We do this by:
- Aiming for broad recognition and recognition of ME / CFS as a very serious disabling physical disease
- offering (a platform for) contact with fellow sufferers
- Contribute with progress towards the cure of ME / CFS
- as a knowledge center for ME / CFS to contribute to the sharing of information, knowledge and experience
- contribute from our network to scientific research aimed at the cure of ME / CFS.
For this we focus on ME / CFS patients, their family members and relatives, healthcare professionals and policymakers. We continuously work to achieve our goals with dedication, independence, integrity and an open attitude. We have an inclusive, positive basic attitude. We look at what can still be done and what can be improved. We are optimistic and enjoy our work. Our bottle is always half full and never half empty.
Representing interests, offering fellow sufferers contact and providing information