Volunteer Relationship Management Healthcare Professionals LUMC
VOLUNTEER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONALS
Together we give serious sick children confidence and strength for the future. By fulfilling their dearest wish.
The volunteer that we are looking for is managed by the Employee Relations Management Care Professionals who are part of team registrations at our office in Hilversum. From this relationship management, a network is maintained and developed with various healthcare professionals who are affiliated with various academic children's hospitals in the Netherlands. The purpose of this relationship management is to make Make-A-Wish (more) known in the hospitals and to ensure that healthcare professionals are well aware of the Make-A-Wish target group. We are currently looking for a new colleague for the relationship bear with the medical university hospital in Leiden, the LUMC .
As a relationship management volunteer you work independently under the supervision of the office and you can effectively put the effects of a Wish Journey into words. In addition, you have specific work experience in the medical world and you experience it as an added value here. In this way we as a broad team together with the office can reach, inspire and support healthcare professionals in the registration processes.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Proactively approach relationships and maintain contact with existing relationships via: mail, telephone and visits
- Supporting and shaping the registration process
- Support at events around hospitals
- Giving information about the impact of a Wish Journey and the working method of Make-A-Wish, for example through a presentation
- Ensure adequate promotional material at the hospital
- Meet a number of times a year with the other volunteer relationship management and care professionals
- Work experience in a healthcare institution / medical knowledge
- Very good social and communication skills;
- Service and customer oriented
- Able to realize custom work;
- Can work well together and act independently
- Are available on average 10-12 hours per month and live within about half an hour of travel from one of the LUMC
At Make A Wish we work with a team of more than 400 volunteers. We are honored that so many people want to make their time and talent available to our organization. We strive for a high level of quality with passion and enthusiasm. That is why we devote care and attention to a selection process. If you are interested, you are welcome to respond using the form below.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact Stefanie Lommers, assistant for hospitals, email@example.com