Matchmaker at Stichting NewBees
Do you believe in Talent and would you like to help newcomers to use their talent again? Then we are looking for you!
The NewBees Foundation links refugees to (volunteer) work at local social organizations. We are looking for someone with a heart for newcomers who can help us achieve our mission: linking as many status holders as possible to a (volunteer) job.
NewBees is an energetic, young and diverse team, consisting of newcomers, volunteers and professionals.
- Status holders interview, match and guide to suitable (volunteer) work
- Search for suitable workplaces and vacancies and make contact with potential employers.
- Assisting in coming up with the content and implementation of workshops for our newbees (including on work culture, applying for jobs and networking in the Netherlands).
- HBO working and thinking level
- Experience with project coordination
- Connection with / network in Amsterdam / Amstelveen
- Socially capable; able to connect.
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English
- Motivated to work with and for refugees
- Available at least 12 hours a week for a period of 3 months each week.
- Knowledge of marketing and communication, also on new media