We are looking for regulators, doers, silent workers and buddies!
Scan me or visit www.deedmob.com/o/Odensehuis-Andante2/opportunities/We-are-looking-for-regulators-doers-silent-workers-and-buddies/36866 to join
SummaryOdensehuis Andante is a meeting and walk-in center for people with early dementia and their loved ones. Odensehuis Andante is for and by visitors.
What can you do as a volunteer at Odensehuis Andante?
During the walk-in you can be active as a volunteer. Regulators, doers and creative thinkers are very welcome. We are also looking for buddies for individual activities of the Odensehuis. Behind the scenes there are also various administrative and PR activities.
During the walk-in and buddy as:
- Being a conversation partner, offering a listening ear.
- Let the talent of a participant discover (her-).
- Supervising activities.
- Individually on the road with a participant based on a specific interest in memory.
- Examples of activities: photography, painting, making music, playing, moving.
- The Digitaal Verbonden project was started with the aim of keeping the warm contact digitally connected. Tablets are available, you help with learning skills and you make regular digital contact with a participant.
- We hope to be able to start in the spring with a discussion group and various exercise activities in groups as well as individually (eg a duo bike).
- You have good empathy.
- You enjoy working independently and together. You are flexible and enjoy working in a dynamic environment.
- You have experience with the target group. If this is not the case, you will learn it with us in practice and we can also provide training in the field of Dementia.
- You don't turn your hand around doing practical things.
- You make others enthusiastic.
- You are creative and able to (partly) set up and guide group activities.
What do we offer you?
- A pleasant workplace and informal workplace with nice colleagues.
- Much appreciation from all involved for the commitment and contribution.
- Room for own initiative and commitment and development of your talents.
- Training of theme meetings in a workshop 'with dementia'.
- You can always enjoy a delicious lunch when you work in the Odensehuis.
- Free participation in all festivities, lectures and other general activities of the Odensehuis.
If the collaboration is mutually beneficial, we will conclude a volunteer contract.
Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG)
All volunteers must be in possession of a Certificate of Good Conduct. The costs are reimbursed by the Odensehuis.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!