PLAYmaker in your area!
Are you bursting with energy and ideas? Do you have a large network in the region? Do you dare to ask? Can you convince people? And do you have some time left in your agenda for charity? Then we are looking for you! Right To Play is looking for a number of action supporters, who want to use their time and network at least 2 hours a week to mobilize schools, associations, business clubs and small organizations in their environment for Right To Play.
Activities of a PLAYmaker
- You mobilize your network to take action for Right To Play. You engage in pro-action discussions with companies and business clubs in the region.
- You support Right To Play where possible with initiatives in the region. You give a presentation, receive a check or staff an information point.
- You promote Tien Tellen Speelstilte campaign in the region among schools and associations
Our ideal PLAYmaker
- Is positive, energetic and representative
- Believes in the power of sports and games and wants to transfer this power
- Inspires and motivates
- Know how to convince others to take action
- Has a large network in his or her environment
- Dares to ask and is not afraid to approach people
- Is independent
- Is available at least 2 hours a week
Our PLAYmakers get this
- A super fun role in Right To Play that you can propagate on your resume
- A good feeling! After all, you are busy helping children in the world for whom playing is not a matter of course
- Special encounters and experiences with inspiring people who, just like you, pass on the power of play
- A training moment organized from Right To Play
- Guidance from Right To Play
- Travel allowance
Are you the supporter we are looking for? Send an email with the subject; Action supporter with a short motivation and your resume to Luc Treebusch via email@example.com .
Playing brings out the power in children. Because when you play, you are free from breakdowns. From fear and violence. Right To Play is an international organization that uses games to improve the lives of children.
Right To Play is active in 15 countries in Africa, Asia and the Middle East, and uses professional play programs that contribute to the healthy development of children and provide perspective and fun. Right To Play has 2.3 million children play every week.
For more information, visit our website: www.righttoplay.nl