Nurse volunteers for water sports at Loosdrecht Lakes!
Sun, wind, sailing over the Lakes and being a volunteer?
That's possible at SailWise on the island of Robinson Crusoe in the Loosdrecht lakes!
Sailing provides the ultimate feeling of freedom. A feeling that many people with disabilities do not know. Thanks to SailWise (a non-profit organization), everyone can enjoy a fantastic experience on the water, regardless of his or her disability. With the right adjustments and guidance, it is possible for everyone to (learn to) do water sports! We can only organize our activities with the help of volunteers.
Become a volunteer?
Are you enthusiastic, open minded and Do you have a healthy dose of responsibility? Do you enjoy contributing to a successful and varied holiday week? Then we are looking for you for our water sports island Robinson Crusoe in the middle of the Loosdrecht Lakes. You can become a volunteer at SailWise for a few days a year! Every volunteer receives an introduction day or weekend. We are looking for nurses.
As a volunteer at SailWise ...
- Make the difference for someone else
- You help the participants, where necessary in the care
- Do you have a special holiday time together above all
- Enjoy water sports together with our participants in unique locations!
What can you expect from us?
- A introduction program
- A super fun experience with special conversations
- Free stay at the accommodations (full board)
- Accident insurance and third-party insurance and travel expenses reimbursement
- Cooperation on a declaration for the employer (special leave), if applicable
- Cooperation in awarding credits, if applicable
- Possibility of obtaining (accreditation) points for your portfolio of the quality register, if applicable (nurses)
- A j tenth sailing training weekend where you can work on your sailing and skipper skills
- A volunteer weekend
Give our participants the wind in their sails , register!