Become a driver and make people happy!
What are you going to do?
As a driver you bring elderly people to the doctor, the shopping center, the hairdresser or activities and ensure that they come home safely. You can pick up the customer from the front door if desired. If necessary, you help the customer with packing their jacket and bag, walking, getting in and out and putting on the seat belt. Sometimes these are fixed trips that take place on the same day and time every week, but you can also be used for trips on request. You get to know the people who get in better and better, talk to them about what concerns them and in the meantime you get to know the district (s) and all the facilities there.
WE ARE URGENTLY LOOKING FOR NEW DRIVERS!
Who are you?
• You are customer-friendly, patient, enthusiastic and motivated.
• You can work independently as well as in a team.
• You have a good oral command of the Dutch language.
• You are willing to follow our induction program.
• You are available in consultation on fixed day (s) / half days OR you want to work as a flex volunteer (raids, so not at fixed times, minimum effort is then 2 half days per month).
• You are in possession of a valid driving license B.
• You keep appointments.
- A statement of conduct (VOG) can be requested for this position. The costs are reimbursed.
What do we offer you?
• appreciation, conviviality and guidance
• insurance during the work
• volunteer agreement if you want it
• promotion of expertise
• a volunteer party once a year
And above all a group of enthusiastic colleagues with whom you make a difference for the customer.
Are you enthusiastic after reading this volunteer vacancy or would you like more information? Please contact us via the button below. The working days and times are in consultation.
Do you not want to become a driver, but would like to do something for Buurt Mobiel? Contact us to submit your plan / idea. We are curious!
If you know others who also like this, feel free to tip them!