Become a driver and make people happy!
What are you going to do?
As a driver you bring elderly people to the doctor, the mall, the hairdresser or activities and ensures that they return home safely. If desired, you pick up the customer from the front door. If necessary, you help the customer with packing his jacket and bag, walking, getting in and out and putting on the seat belt. Sometimes it concerns fixed trips that take place on the same day and time every week, but you can also be used for trips on request. You get to know the people who get in better and better, you talk to them about what concerns them and in the meantime you get to know the neighborhood (s) and all the facilities there.
WE ARE LOOKING TOWARDS NEW DRIVERS!
Who are you?
• You are customer-friendly, patient, enthusiastic and motivated.
• You can work independently as well as in a team.
• You have a good command of the Dutch language.
• You are prepared to follow our induction program.
• You are available on a fixed day (s) / part-time basis in consultation OR you want to work as a flex volunteer (raids, so not at set times, minimum deployment is 2 half-days per month).
• You have a valid driver's license B.
• You honor agreements.
- A declaration of conduct (VOG) can be requested for this position. The costs are reimbursed.
What do we offer you?
• appreciation, friendliness and guidance
• insurance during the work
• volunteer agreement if you want
• promotion of expertise
• a volunteer party once a year
And above all a group of enthusiastic colleagues with whom you make the difference for the customer.
Are you enthusiastic after reading this volunteer job or do you want more information? Then contact us via the button below. The working days and times are in consultation.
Do you not want to become a driver, but would like to do something for Buurt Mobiel? Contact us to submit your plan / idea. We are curious!
Do you know others who also like this, feel free to tip them!