Become a trip planner: be a spider in the web!
As a spider in the web you serve people who call and divide the rides among your fellow volunteers. You can bet from 2 times a month.
Buurt Mobiel offers electric transport in the Utrecht neighborhoods Overvecht, Noordoost, Zuilen and Ondiep. We have already transported more than 17,000 customers.
Want to see what our volunteers and customers are saying? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnA-cz3MVg4
The trip planner is the spider in the web. Behind the scenes you can do nice work, so that Buurt Mobiel can run smoothly. You are responsible for the planning and distribution of trips over the available vehicles. For this position you can schedule yourself flexibly (in consultation morning or afternoon.) One or more fixed sessions is of course also negotiable.
As a centralist / planner you speak to customers who call to order a ride. You are helpful and friendly to everyone. You organize the journeys and call or appt the driver to pass on the journey.
- answering transport requests from customers by telephone
- processing trips in Excel
- assign the journeys to the drivers on duty by telephone (we have a service telephone for this)
- informing the customer about rates and points of sale, which districts we drive, opening times etc.
- As a trip planner you are customer-friendly, patient and helpful. You see it as a challenge to get scheduled last-minute journeys.
- Experience as a centralist (at a taxi center) is not necessary.
- You can handle the computer and specifically Excel
- You preferably have knowledge of the neighborhoods Overvecht, Zuilen, Shallow, Northeast or you are prepared to master this. We will of course work you in well.
- You have organizational insight.
- You are independent and responsible.
- You have a good command of oral and written Dutch.
- You are prepared to follow our induction program.
- You honor agreements.
A declaration of conduct (VOG) may be requested for this position. The costs are reimbursed.
• appreciation, friendliness and guidance
• insurance during the work
• volunteer agreement
• promotion of expertise
• a volunteer party twice a year
And above all a group of enthusiastic colleagues with whom you make the difference for the elderly and other neighborhood residents.
Are you enthusiastic after reading this volunteer job or do you want more information? Then contact us.