Language and contact are indispensable to participate in society. If you speak the language, you can realize your ambitions and show who you are. Language coaching by volunteers is a powerful tool for ...
Are the walls coming your way at home? Do you have time to spare? Do you want to do something meaningful for society? Are you interested in other cultures? And last but not least ... do you like to chat? Then you are at the right place at Het Begint met Taal because we offer corona-proof 'Kletsmaatjes'!
Chat for an hour online every week, one on one, with a newcomer. This way you ensure that newcomers practice their language skills and stay in contact with others without having to leave your home.
- You speak Dutch very well
- You are curious and open to different cultures
- You are available for at least 1 hour per week (but more is allowed!)
- We will link you to one newcomer, but you can also get several chat buddies
- You have digital skills (the conversations take place online)
- You are interested in language - but you do not need to have a teaching background. It is about easy to practice speaking and listening!
- You are at least 16 years old.