VACANCY ASSISTENT PROJECT LEADER
As one of the project leader assistant, you are closely involved in initiating, leading and completing the "Refugee On Board" project. It concerns programs / services aimed at the level of the entire organization and / or cooperation with external parties. You receive hierarchical leadership from the board and you report them.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide support to the board in executive tasks regarding the “Refugee on Board” project;
- Co-directing the project organization, including planning and budget;
- Delegating tasks and powers, ensuring agreements on collaboration with (external) stakeholders;
- Coordinating and making agreements with external parties and monitoring their implementation;
This brings you
- Preferably experience with project-based work
- Affinity with and empathy for the refugee target group.
- Refugee knowledge
- Good verbal and written expression, both in Dutch and in English;
- You are driven and responsible, stress resistant, team player, proactive;
- Furthermore be n you live in The Hague;
- Available approximately 16 hours a week.
Do you enjoy our project a few hours a week? support? Sign up now!