Stichting Rumi stelt zich ten doel het bevorderen van de zelfredzaamheid, emancipatie, welzijn, arbeidsparticipatie, zorg en onderwijs van de doelgroep migranten in het algemeen en vluchtelingen in ...
VACANCY ASSISTENT PROJECT LEADER
As one of the project leader assistant, you are closely involved in initiating, leading and completing the "Refugee On Board" project. It concerns programs / services aimed at the level of the entire organization and / or cooperation with external parties. You receive hierarchical leadership from the board and you report them.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide support to the board in executive tasks regarding the “Refugee on Board” project;
- Co-directing the project organization, including planning and budget;
- Delegating tasks and powers, ensuring agreements on collaboration with (external) stakeholders;
- Coordinating and making agreements with external parties and monitoring their implementation;
This brings you
- Preferably experience with project-based work
- Affinity with and empathy for the refugee target group.
- Refugee knowledge
- Good verbal and written expression, both in Dutch and in English;
- You are driven and responsible, stress resistant, team player, proactive;
- Furthermore be n you live in The Hague;
- Available approximately 16 hours a week.
Do you enjoy our project a few hours a week? support? Sign up now!