Stichting Rumi stelt zich ten doel het bevorderen van de zelfredzaamheid, emancipatie, welzijn, arbeidsparticipatie, zorg en onderwijs van de doelgroep migranten in het algemeen en vluchtelingen in ...
VACANCY COMMUNICATION EMPLOYEE
As a communication officer you are responsible for developing and implementing the publicity and marketing policy. We are looking for someone who can promote our activities in a creative and eye-catching way by writing attractive texts and making optimum use of social media.
Your duties include:
- Preparing and executing internally and externally focused communication activities (including press releases);
- Delivering content for the website;
- Taking care of a optimum presence on social media, such as Facebook
- organizing events to increase Rumi's visibility;
- Supporting fundraising;
- You are responsible for preparing and distributing newsletters.
You bring this
- Preferably you have followed a course in communication or have you followed gained experience in this field in another way;
- Good knowledge and command of the Dutch language in speech and writing ;
- Affinity with and empathy for the refugee target group.
- Knowledge of the refugee problem;
- You are creative, able to work independently and you takes initiative;
- You are also living in The Hague;
- Available around four hours a week.
Do you enjoy spending a few hours in support our project for the week? Then sign up now.