Stichting Rumi stelt zich ten doel het bevorderen van de zelfredzaamheid, emancipatie, welzijn, arbeidsparticipatie, zorg en onderwijs van de doelgroep migranten in het algemeen en vluchtelingen in ...
Job description :
As an additional supplement we offer counseling, aimed at strengthening the adaptability of the participants. This counseling focuses on culturally sensitive conversation therapy. For example, people learn to cope with stress that comes from adapting to a new environment and the customs of a different culture when they first come into contact with it. Talking to people about this broadens their horizons, so that their integration into the new culture and society is faster and they can be better integrated into society. With your counseling skills you help refugees with the following psychological problems, such as stress, stress and burnout, motivation problems, adaptation problems with changes at work or in private life, self-confidence and privacy issues that influence daily life. p>
Your duties include:
- Conducting intake interviews with refugees and drawing up a personal counseling plan
- Assist, support and coach refugees with their mild mental problems.
- Make contact with the authorities and organizations if necessary.
* You will be guided in your work and you will receive counseling training from the Rumi Foundation, so that you can get off to a good start.
You bring this
- A good command of the Dutch language;
- Preferably also knowledge of Arabic and / or Persian
- Ee n completed counseling / psychology or similar study
- Affinity with and empathy for the refugee target group;
- Knowledge of refugee problems;
- Good oral and written expression;
- Personal characteristics: driven and responsible, stress resistant, team player, proactive;
- You are able to stimulate and motivate and you are a go-getter;
- You are also living in The Hague;
- Available about 6-8 hours a week.
Do you like to support our project as a counselor a few hours a week? Then contact us.