Stichting Rumi stelt zich ten doel het bevorderen van de zelfredzaamheid, emancipatie, welzijn, arbeidsparticipatie, zorg en onderwijs van de doelgroep migranten in het algemeen en vluchtelingen in ...
We are looking for an enthusiastic, enterprising fundraiser who has an affinity with the refugees and migrants target group. We are dependent on third parties to cover our costs, such as funds, subsidies and donations. To ensure continuity for these income streams, it is very important to work on a sound approach to fundraising in which all different sources of income are optimally addressed.
Up to your duties include:
- Apply for grants from funds, companies and governments;
- Sponsoring and crowdfunding
- Expanding and deepening current contacts with funds;
- Writing and presenting project plans and budgets;
- Devising and developing tailor-made concepts and activities aimed at fundraising;
- Delivering input for the long-term policy of the organization.
You bring this
- Preferably experience with fundraising or providing funds;
- Affinity with and empathy for the refugee target group.
- Refugee knowledge;
- Good oral and written elijke expressive skills in both Dutch and English;
- Personal characteristics: driven and responsible, resistant to stress, team player, proactive;
- Commercial and creative thinking with an eye for the achieve results;
- Strong administrative and organizational skills.
- You also live in The Hague;
- Available approximately four hours a week
Do you enjoy supporting our project a few hours a week? Sign up now!