Stichting Rumi stelt zich ten doel het bevorderen van de zelfredzaamheid, emancipatie, welzijn, arbeidsparticipatie, zorg en onderwijs van de doelgroep migranten in het algemeen en vluchtelingen in ...
The Rumi Foundation wants to offer Life Coaching, which gives a participant a better perspective of how they can find solutions for all kinds of "normal" life problems. For example if there are relationship problems, where you can go for help. Such matters are often completely unknown to refugees. Here Rumi Foundation offers development programs for participants, so that they can integrate into society faster and easier and find their way better there. The pathways focus on professional life coaching and guidance in all areas of life such as internship, relationship, work, financial and family and relationship.
Your duties include:
- Conducting intake interviews with refugees and drawing up a personal plan of action
- Assisting, supporting and coaching refugees with all common problems in their lives.
- Contacting the authorities and organizations if needed.
You bring this
- A good command of the Dutch language;
- Preferably also knowledge of Arabic and / or Persian
- Affinity with and empathy for the refugee target group;
- Knowledge of the refugee problem;
- Good verbal and written expression;
- Personal characteristics: driven and responsible, resistant to stress, team player, proactive;
- You are in able to stimulate and motivate and you are a go-getter;
- You are also living in The Hague;
- Available about 6-8 hours a week.
Do you enjoy supporting our project as a Lifecoach a few hours a week? Then contact us.