Stichting Rumi stelt zich ten doel het bevorderen van de zelfredzaamheid, emancipatie, welzijn, arbeidsparticipatie, zorg en onderwijs van de doelgroep migranten in het algemeen en vluchtelingen in ...
JOB PROJECT EMPLOYEE
Scan me or visit www.deedmob.com/o/Stichting-Rumi/opportunities/VACATURE-PROJECTMEDEWERKER/13565 to join
Purpose of the position
The project employee performs his duties based on the established volunteer policies and procedures of the organization administrative duties, telephone contact and client contact in order to achieve qualitative services.
Do you have an affinity with working with the refugees?
- Are you at your best in a dynamic environment? , where you need to switch quickly?
- Are you a team player?
- Do you like to think about policy?
- Do people know exactly where they are? be ready?
- Can you work independently?
Then we are looking for you!
General characteristics of the project employee:
- Supports project manager in all common project-related tasks
- Carries out policy in the field of projects and benefits that fall within the framework of the Rumi Foundation.
- Performs tasks related to the administ within different projects.
- Performs tasks related to communication via telephone, mail, e-mail and personal contact with the client.
- Identifies bottlenecks in processes, communication and procedures and reports on this to the board.
- Supports in optimizing processes, communication and procedures. Main activities
- actively contributes to innovation, innovation and quality improvement
- participates in work consultations
- participates in consultations to which the project employee can contribute
- responsible for the administrative processing and registration of applications and client-related conversations
- independently carries out correspondence in response to a request
- identifies problems related to processes, procedures or requests
- performs all occurring project activities
Do you enjoy our project a few hours a week? support as a project employee? Sign up now!