Stichting Rumi stelt zich ten doel het bevorderen van de zelfredzaamheid, emancipatie, welzijn, arbeidsparticipatie, zorg en onderwijs van de doelgroep migranten in het algemeen en vluchtelingen in ...
The Rumi Foundation wants to provide various work-related and empowerment training to the refugee target group. For example, personal branding training and job application training. During these training sessions, having a positive mindset with regard to the belief in one's own knowledge and skills is central. In addition, the emphasis is on learning job application opportunities. After the training weeks, participants start actively applying for work.
Your duties include:
- developing and preparing the training material, providing various training courses, evaluation and reporting to the coordinator.
- Evaluating, optimizing and refreshing existing training courses;
- Advising and supporting the management with regard to the development of the training.
You bring this:
- A good command of the Dutch language;
- Preferably also knowledge of Arabic and / or Persian
- Experience in providing and developing training
- Affinity with and empathy for the refugee target group;
- Knowledge of the refugee problem;
- Good verbal and written expression;
- You are driven and responsible, stress resistant, team player, proactive;
- You are in s to stimulate and motivate and you are a go-getter;
- You are also living in The Hague;
- Available about 6-8 hours a week.p> Do you enjoy supporting our project as a trainer a few hours a week?
Then contact us.