Operator and PR employee
Due to the expansion of our activities, we are looking for a telephonist for our office in Maarssen.
In this position you are responsible for all outgoing and incoming telephone calls from both existing clients and potential clients and sponsors.
During outgoing conversations you conduct research into the use of our magazine and you provide the client with information about our foundation and you schedule appointments for the management.
You also support the foundation with light administrative tasks, such as administering data and our administration.
Safe Education Foundation is looking for volunteers:
· With HAVO + working and thinking level, who want to commit to this and at least 9 hours per working week;
· Have experience with Excel, Outlook and Word
· Being good in written and oral knowledge of the Dutch language;
· Strong in communication;
· Possession of patience, some life experience and perspective.
· Living in the municipality of Stichtse Vecht or the surrounding area.
· You do not need prior education.
What does the Secure Education Foundation offer?
As a volunteer at Stichting Veilig Onderwijs, you help to make education in the Netherlands socially safe.
- A volunteer job for approximately a minimum of 9 hours and a maximum of 20 hours a week, at 3 hours a day.
- Personal development opportunities;
- Experience of all development projects of our foundations;
- A reimbursement;
- A smoke-free workspace.
Does this position of operator seem to you? Send a letter with your motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits? That is not a problem because of our ANBI status