Writer / journalist
Then we are looking for you!
Stichting Veilig Onderwijs (Safe Education Foundation) does everything to create a socially safe education, so that pupils and teachers can learn to work in a social safe learning and working environment. She does this by drawing up, monitoring, evaluating and adjusting a good social safety policy together with schools and the municipality. She also works with mediators, counselors, couch and guest teachers to properly balance safety policy. Prevention is better than cure, is our motto.
As a volunteer at Stichting Veilig Onderwijs you become a member of our editorial team. You help us to provide our magazine and information brochure with articles well once a quarter and to keep it as up-to-date as possible. You do this by conducting research on various topics in education and by writing in-depth articles and news items on various topics. In this way you help us to guarantee the quality of our magazine and products. You can also play a role in the projects carried out by the Safe Education Foundation.
Who are we looking for?
• You have experience with writing and / or editing;
• You have a perfect command of the Dutch language in speech and writing;
• You work in a planned and structured manner;
• You are flexible and can handle deadlines;
• We appreciate affinity with education.
What do we have to offer you?
- You will have the opportunity to expand your knowledge and experience with writing and editorial work;
- You will work in a close team with talented people;
- You get the space to work independently with a lot of your own contribution;
- Your work is very important for our organization and is highly appreciated;
- You have the option to perform (part of your) work from home;
- Through our extensive network you learn how the school sector works and how it works.
Do you recognize yourself in the above story and are you interested?
Send a response to email@example.com
Are you receiving benefits but still want to do volunteer work? Then that is no problem because of our ANBI status.