Technical job interview practice - AWS Cloud Engineer
During their IT training the TechGrounds students also start their employability journey. They will professionalize their Linkedin profile, have workshops on how to apply for job and how to prepare for a job interview among other things.
As part of this employability journey we want to offer students the possibility to practice a technical job interview with one of our partners.
If you sign up to do a practice interview with one of our students:
- You commit 1,5 to 2 hours of your time
- We match you to one of our students
- You and the student will receive a fictive technical case from TechGrounds
- Based on your availability you and the student will plan in a 1 hour call to do the interview.
- After the interview you will give the student feedback on the technical answers and how students can improve their interview skills.
- Thanks to your support our students will we ready to rock their 'real' job interview and have a better chance at landing the dream job they're looking for!
Location: remote (via Google Hangouts)
Date: in June. Flexible depending on your availability.
Language: Dutch or English