Trainer bij ToM
ToM (Customized Training) is a network of the LSVb (National Student Union) of enthusiastic and driven students who like to transfer their knowledge and skills to active students (organizations). At ToM you will learn how to best help associations, boards or other student organizations with the issues they have through training. In addition, you learn from the other trainers at the same time and you can develop yourself further!
- A network of 60 trainers, each with their own expertise and interest in training
- A training weekend in which the development of your trainer skills is central
- A place to use your experience and interest to help others
- The chance to delve into a wide variety of topics and learn from experienced trainers while standing next to them in front of a group
- Training and intervision days to further develop yourself
- Access to a wide range of books and training materials
- An OV travel allowance (based on a 40% discount)
- Are willing to volunteer
- Would you like to be trained as a trainer, or are you already a trainer?
- Don't be afraid to try new things
- Likes to follow training courses to develop yourself
- Are available for at least a year and a half to give training once or twice a month
- Enjoys connecting to a dynamic network of trainers
It is an advantage for us if you are at the beginning of your student days, or if you have experience as a board member of an association, as a member of a participation council or education committee, or if you have knowledge of acquisition, finance, media and / or communication. Experience as a trainer is not required!
Send a motivation letter and CV to email@example.com for the attention of “ToM Application Committee”. For more information, please contact one of ToM's coordinators, Iris Koopman 06-24519756 and Inge Aarts 06-36293471, or by visiting www.trainingenopmaat.nl . Apply before April 8!