Logistics administrative assistant warehouse 9 (distribution center)
Many products arrive daily at the Distribution Center of the Food Bank Rotterdam. This large flow of incoming products is tracked in the inventory management system. Since this system is leading in the distribution of all products, it is important that the actual stock is checked weekly with the stock recorded in the system.
For this we are looking for a logistics administrative employee who can take on this task.
What are you going to do :
- Register the Input and output in the computer system
- Measuring (calibrating) the refrigerated food in the freezer and registering this
- Making packing and transport tickets
- Report cleaning of the shed
- Answer phone and mail from and to the other food banks
- Reserve products intended for the other food banks
- Counting the barrel
- Register the waste
What we ask :
- You are accurate and can communicate clearly
- You have some knowledge of nutrition and quality management
- You can work well in a team
- You have knowledge of Excel and making spreadsheets
- You have experience with administrative data processing
- You are preferably 2 days a week and preferably on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. Working hours are from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and motivation letter to Personeelzaken@voedselbank.nl