General holiday volunteer
As a general holiday volunteer
Good care and guidance are the basis of the holiday fun that every year we have more than 8,000 people with a provide physical limitation. We can use your help as a general holiday volunteer.
What are you going to do?
- You give the participants a wonderful time.
- You help where necessary, for example when eating and during trips (pushing wheelchairs).
- Depending on the accommodation you do all kinds of work, such as serving food, going around with tea and coffee, manning the dishwasher, turning bar and reception services, et cetera.
- You have a lot of contact with each other, eat together, have a chat, drink a drink, enjoy the surroundings and the holiday atmosphere.
- You regularly go out together. Go for a walk, shop, grab a terrace or go on an excursion.
We are looking for you ...
- If you are at least 18 years old. There is no upper limit to age.
Heavy but fun
Taking part in a Sunflower holiday as a volunteer is a fun and special experience. It is not for nothing that most volunteers return after one visit. Sometimes even many times. "It gives a lot of satisfaction and energy", they often say. But it is also heavy. Both emotionally and physically a lot is expected of you.
What have we arranged for you?
- A casual holiday mood, nice colleagues and a good working atmosphere.
- Free accommodation, food and drink, excursions and entrance fees.
- Travel allowance and insurance.