Trainers / advisers Humanitarian law of war
Voluntary information officer Humanitarian War Law
The Red Cross helps people in need. Around the corner - and far away. Worldwide, millions of people experience the consequences of war every day. The Humanitarian War Law offers citizens, medical workers and prisoners of war protection. The Humanitarian Law of War and the Red Cross are inextricably linked. The shared value: human dignity.
What are you going to do?
The Brabants HOR team is making a lot of progress. The voluntary advisers are committed to the dissemination of knowledge about Humanitarian War Law (HOR) in the Netherlands. Due to the success of previous information, there is increasing demand among other schools and other diverse organizations. That is why we are extending the team with HOR-educators to:
give HOR-briefings and disseminate the Red Cross principles;
· to be kept informed of developments in the field of Humanitarian law by reading the HOR-newsletter and attending national annual theme days;
· to contribute to the promotion of HOR-information sessions;
· Working in teams within the Brabant HOR team ;
· Attend team meetings for exchange and knowledge widening
We are expanding the team in Brabant with voluntary HOR-educators to:
· To have knowledge or affinity with Humanitarian Law and the Red Cross;
& Nbsp; About redeeming feature communication skills and like to stand for a group;
· Possess basic computer use, including PowerPoint;
· give at least four data information and himself committed at least one year;
· & nbsp ; live in Brabant and be willing to travel within the province for briefings;
· especially during the week are available in the mornings;
· be part of the two-day HOR-introduction course at 3 and March 4, 2018 in Brooklyn.