We are regularly looking for volunteers who want to guide young people with a mild intellectual disability between 20-30 when they go out. Parties are regularly organized by the Special Social Club where we then go with a group.
What will you do if you go out with our participants for an evening?
- Waiting for people / collecting at collection point (eg Amsterdam CS)
- Go to the Special Social Club (or other location) together
- Put people at ease (especially upon arrival)
- Dancing & having fun with everyone
- There are: if it is necessary for them to fall back on you
- Occasionally walk around to see if everything goes well
- People gather and go back with the ferry
- Drop people off at the tram / metro
Who are you?
- you like to go out (nice dance!)
- you have a great sense of responsibility
- you can easily keep an overview in busy situations
- you are patient and enthusiastic
What do we offer you?
- special contact with special people
- training, intervision and individual guidance
- you become part of an enthusiastic team of volunteers, professionals and trainees
To get started as a volunteer with us, we need a VOG (Certificate of Good Conduct) from you. This is requested through us (free of charge). You will be reimbursed for travel expenses.