Enthusiastic coordinator events Groningen
UNICEF has a mission: to ensure that every country respects and respects the rights of children, which are enshrined in the Convention on the Rights of the Child. UNICEF works together with governments, companies, private individuals and children to fulfill this mission in the best possible way. In the Netherlands we are assisted by several thousand volunteers. Through their active efforts these volunteers in the Netherlands contribute to the work of UNICEF.
With this 'unpaid but unaffordable work' you contribute to the well-being of children all over the world.
Tasks in the role of coordinator events
- Managing events
- Creating planning for upcoming events
- Searching for new opportunities for events
- Participating in board meeting
About the Groningen region
- Promising region to connect to / with events
Large group of student volunteers with whom cooperation is possible.
- Function demands pioneering attitude
- Basic training 'Active in UNICEF'
- Supported by professionals from the head office
If you have an affinity with events, sign up!