VSO is working on a world without poverty. We bring people together for knowledge, experience and craftsmanship parts. In particular on the themes of education, health care and security of existence.
We believe that people can change the world, if they only look beyond their own borders. People are the most powerful changers and only their cooperation leads to lasting improvement. Knowledge is their most powerful tool.
are you going to do:
- You advise VSO or a candidate
has the right competencies to leave as a VSO expert.
- You make an inventory
risks based on a person's personal circumstances.
What we ask:
- You have experience with the purchase
interviews and working with competencies.
- You have experience with
development work, or have lived in Africa or Asia.
- You are familiar with asking
of personal questions.
- You can work well together in a duo
(because together with another selector you hold the interviews and take care of the
- You can do your oral and
writing well in English.
- You can work online from home.
- You are minimum 8 hours per
month available for taking two or more interviews.
- You can attend a selection day and
once selected, on a Saturday a training day.
- J e can attend a refresher once a year
We offer you:
- As a VSO-selector you work on a basis
of voluntariness. We propose the following:
- a training (and experience)
- refresher day to update your knowledge
- an (inter) national network with
- the opportunity to work on the
mission of VSO: poverty reduction through the dissemination of knowledge.