Young & Fair is looking for a board!
The organization: Young & Fair
Young & Fair is a Dutch organization for young people interested and active in the world of fair trade and sustainability. Young & Fair believes that by sharing knowledge about sustainable consumption, we enable young people to consume more consciously. We do this through various events, social media and our website, where a positive approach is paramount. This mission is carried out and carried out by an enthusiastic group of volunteers consisting of students and young professionals.
The team: Board
The board consists of five board members of which you will be a part. The board of Young & Fair meets once every two weeks and occasionally works together (without obligation) to be able to spar with each other. On the one hand, the board has a supporting function for the rest of the organization, by guiding the different teams and helping when necessary, and on the other hand, it is concerned with the future of the organization and how we want to implement it.
There are currently five places available on the Young & Fair board. We are looking for a chairman, treasurer and secretary.
What we offer you:
- Working together within a fun and varied team
- Support and (where necessary) guidance
- Space to try things and to develop your own ideas
- Building your network in the sustainability world
- A great and educational addition to your resume!
- Working in an ambitious, young and enthusiastic team
- An opportunity to make a positive contribution to society
Are you excited about this vacancy and do you think you are the person we are looking for? Send us your resume and motivation letter. We look forward to your application!