Looking for team members for the Fair Fashion Festival!
The organization: Young & Fair
Young & Fair is a Dutch organization for young people interested and active in the world of fair trade and sustainability. Young & Fair believes that by sharing knowledge about sustainable consumption, we enable young people to consume more consciously. We do this through various events, social media and our website, where a positive approach is paramount. This mission is carried out and carried out by an enthusiastic group of volunteers consisting of students and young professionals.
The Fair Fashion Festival is organized annually in Groningen and Utrecht, and has so far been organized once in Rotterdam. The festival is being developed with a team of five to six people. The festival consists of a market, fashion show and lectures & workshops. The implementation team is responsible for the content of the festival.
We are still looking for a logistics and finance coordinator for the Fair Fashion Festival in Utrecht. We are also looking for general team members who can support the coordinators.
What we expect from you:
- Maintained in a structured and strong overview
- Affinity with, and preferably an education in finance
- Being able to work well in a team
- Proactive commitment and can-do mentality
- To be present at the meeting once every two weeks
What we offer you:
- Support and (where necessary) guidance by professionals
- Space to try things and to develop your own ideas
- Building your network in the sustainability world
- A great and educational addition to your resume!
- Working in an ambitious, young and enthusiastic team
- An opportunity to make a positive contribution to society
Are you excited about this vacancy and do you think you are the person we are looking for? Send us your resume and motivation. We look forward to receiving your application!