Hello all 👋
Here is the Deedmob newsletter with general and technical updates. There is some nice functionality added :)
Short round of general updates.
- We have new members in the Deedmob family: PEP Den Haag, Venlo vrijwilligt, VC Wageningen, and the MDT projects Trek die Jas aan & Become a local hero!
- There was an article about Deedmob and our partnerships in England in the BBC.
- We are looking for a new Partnership Manager - spread the word! Vacancy here.
- It is now possible for website owners to embed sections (i.e. paste external code on your website). See here a video explanation how to do that.
- New functionality: Log. This is used to keep track of changes in organisations and users. It is easy to read who made which changes and where. Here is a video explanation of the logbook.
- New section in the page editor: Map. You can now put a full width map with vacancies or organisations on a page on your site. How cool is that! Here is a video explanation of the map section.
- New column in the Mailchimp integration: 'has accepted application'. This way you can mail accounts from Mailchimp that have been 'matched' at least once for a vacancy!
- [For those who have done a data migration] It is easier to see if an organisation is still unclaimed (not yet activated on the new site). Herewith a video explanation of how to see that.
- Applications from Deedmob users for your jobs are now always sent in the house style of your own site (this was not the case in some cases).
- Organization export: contact details of all administrators are now included.
- In analytics, the total number of unique visitors and pageviews are now shown under the graphs
- External links now open in a new tab under all conditions
See you soon!