✨ New feature: Waitlists
You can now add waitlists to deeds. For RSVP based deeds which reach capacity, people can join the waitlist and get automatically moved to going if a spot opens up.
✨ New feature: Choosing whether to notify users of application status changes
All application status changes now give you the option whether to notify the user, and whether to add a message.
✨ Small changes
- Add Whatsapp share button
- User page design update
- Improved browser unsupported page design
- Add site search option in the site footer and on a dedicated page
- Organization onboarding can no longer be skipped
- Volunteer phone numbers request moved from onboarding to application
- Add volunteer details to the conversation view
- Add illustrations to volunteer onboarding flow
- Deed mobile view apply button now floats at the bottom
- Change of wording from 'Member' to 'People'
- Adds additional rename-able term for 'Deeds' above 'Volunteering opportunity'
- Make editing custom text fields better
- Change application modal text to simplify
- Add emojis to skills in search view
- Add admin helper toolbar to forms and blog posts
- Add ability to change application status on the deed page itself as a volunteer
- Clean up agenda page design
- Improve centering on mobile views of cards
- Fix duplicating forms
- Fixes inaccurate texts
- Fix floating button on PWA
Update: Jullie website is nu digitoegankelijk en ander nieuws 😇| What's new?
We hopen dat alles goed met jullie gaat! Bij Deedmob hebben we ons zomerhuiswerk af, ...